This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     chrisjones87
    Participant

Hey,

I need some of your kind assistance.

i am trying to set up “Facebook Icon” on registration page / Membership checkout page.

i have set the options to enable this but the icon does not show up allowing the users to register with facebook.

i have attached some screen shots.

please help asap

many thanks

for your kind assistance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share admin credentials? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

chrisjones87
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     chrisjones87
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, but why not use the login modal? Want me to set it up? it comes with the facebook button

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

chrisjones87
    Participant
     Laura

Hello 🙂
    Well, for 1, let me explain each of those plugins:
    Woocommerce is a plugin focused in ecommerce, selling products online.
    Paid memberships pro is a plugin focused in memberships, restrict certain user functions, blog posts etc…
    BBpress is a plugin focused in forums.

2 – This would require to edit theme files, i do not suggest doing that, but theme modal window is pretty enough! 🙂
    For the header i didnt understand what exactly you want, please explain a bit more.

3- You could add the shortcode to the login modal, try by uploading the attached file to your child theme
    Go to ftp and inside of wp-content/themes/kleo-child create a new folder and call it page-parts then drop the file inside, change .txt for .php Let me know if it works 🙂

3b – Go to settings > buddypress > pages and select the demo pages activate and register (the others too if they are not selected) now go to Settings > General and check “anyone can register”

About the sensei running your membership site, then you dont really need paid memberships pro. The sensei settings should show the restriction options. If you dont want users to be redirected to woocommerce my account, try by not using woocommerce login buttons, only the theme login ones

Attachments:
     chrisjones87
    Participant

Hey Laura,

Many thanks again for your kind and fast reply big love.

1) thanks i got it.

2) what do you mean by MODEL WINDOW (VISUAL COMPOSER) ?
    The issue i am finding with this when you edit the setting of coloums of how you would like it displayed, it does not centralise like the picture attached to previous mail (above). it takes the video right to the left or if i centralise it it does not provide that log in portal next to it, becomes distorted.
    Is their any way i can do like the above attached screenshot in previous email?

” For the header i didnt understand what exactly you want, please explain a bit more.”
    like if you see the https://www.codecademy.com/ website, you see they have no menu and just a log in an register button tabs.

i think i know how to do this via menus – and restrict second menu for logged in members.
    how would i change it to buttons like on code academy ?

3) i added the shortcode in but does it not work :s i have attached my hosting details if you would like to have a look, also could the facebook currently one the left and pop up be taken out and use the woocommerce social log ins ?
    https://gator3288.hostgator.com:2083
    username: asianins
    password: WooCommerce Subscriptions (including space between woocommrce to subscription)
    File > FTP Accounts . SMARTSCREENSLIVE.CO.UK

3b) i have used a shortcode from woocommerce registration page- this should work hopefully 🙂

here is a link to our music sound system we play, hope you enjoy the positive vibes, turn up your bass 🙂

chrisjones87
    Participant

Hey Laura,

Wondering if you know how to work this one out , i would like to make my course page and course overview with a grid style to be displayed
    – currently it is as attached – links http://smartscreenslive.co.uk/my-courses/

i would like it set up like http://themeforest.net/item/iknow-learning-management-system-wp-theme/full_screen_preview/9499363

if you click on courses – course layout > course with ajax –

i have seen this style on one of your demos displayed with a better layout.

would you advise me on how i could do this please. i appreciate your help

have a great day,

Attachments:
     chrisjones87
    Participant

yeyyyyy i have solved it 🙂

Laura

Hello, did you resolve all? Let me know if you need anything i will be here! 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?