This topic has 15 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 9 years by puppals.

• Author
     Jonbie
    Participant

When a user registers via facbook their avatar is not showing. Anyone any experience of this or know how to fix it?

Thanks,

Jonbie
    Participant

Hi,

the option is enabled in theme options/misellaneous but it still does not work?

any ideas

Abe
    Keymaster

If you enable that option then users that have registered by Facebook will have the Facebook photo if they haven’t uploaded a custom one

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Jonbie
    Participant

Hi, yes, the option is enabled and is still not importing the facebook avatar, any ideas?

Abe
    Keymaster

If you enabled Theme options – Miscellaneous – Show Facebook avatar, then I don’t know what the cause might be since it works with no other extra settings

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

What is your site link?

---

Jonbie
    Participant

Hi ABE its, audiokulture.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we are doing some local tests and come back with a fix for you. Thanks

---

Jonbie
    Participant

Cheers Abe

carecities
    Participant

I have the same problem. Any solution yet?

Abe
    Keymaster

@carecities, please update to latest theme version and when existing users will login again they will have the avatar

---

ShauntiG
    Participant

The problem is the Avatar shows when a user first logs in. However when the users comes back to the site, the Avatar disappears and on Google chrome a place holder is only shown. Other browsers just show a text message, like profile of… I have the latest update version 2.3.1 and I am using the child theme, in the theme options Miscellaneous the Show Facebook avatar is on, Enable Registration via Facebook is on, and Facebook integration is on. My App ID is also entered. Need help with how to fix. https://socialbilitty.com

Thanks,

Shaunti G.

shawnkfinn
    Participant

I’m experiencing this issue as well : http://gymwerk.org

Avatar disappears upon second login with the facebook system.

Abe
    Keymaster

hello, Indeed I made some tests and came with a fix.
    Pleas replace this file content wp-content/themes/kleo/kleo-framework/lib/function-facebook-login.php with the content from the attached file

---

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     puppals
    Participant

I changed the .php file last spoke about and I’m still having the same problem with facebook avatars not showing when people login using facebook. I love the theme but I need to have this working. My site is http://www.215philly.com.

Any help would be appreciated.

puppals
    Participant

I got it fixed, thanks!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘facebook avatar not showing on facebook register’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?