This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: 

Hi Catalin,

My website is http://www.RunnerNetwork.com. It seems that when a member registers through facebook, the the website displays there facebook avatar. However, once you log out of the website then log back in, the facebook avatar goes away and wont load. Can you please assist me with resolving this issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     TonyOhh
    Participant

I am also having this issue. My only thought is that there might be an issue with the settings of the Facebook app in relation to the person’s privacy setting of their Facebook profile.

I dont know. Do you think that would have anything to do with it. There wasnt any documentation provided by this theme on actually setting up the Facebook app for Login with Facebook.

Please help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

I registered with Facebook account on your site, logged out then logged back in and the avatar image was there in the both cases… not able to replicate this issue.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     freeriders58
    Participant

I have exactly the same problem. It’s like if the avatar link change when the user re-conect.

Have you a procedure to configure the App in facebook to resolve this problem?

Thanks for your answer.

Abe
    Keymaster

If you want a tutorial on creating the Facebook App, here it is http://thechamplord.wordpress.com/2014/01/16/getting-the-facebook-app-id/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?