This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ksoshnin
    Participant

Hello,

I am using the plugin Events Manager, and whenever I open a single events page, I see this in KLEO’s breadcrumbs:

Home > Events > Events > League of Legends Championship.

Both “Events” have the same URL.

I contacted the plugin developer and he told me “[I] might need the theme developer’s assistance to this since it involves the theme and custom post type such as EM.”

Would you have any suggestions on fixing this issue?

Best regards,
    Kiril

https://wordpress.org/plugins/events-manager/

Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue. I might also need admin credentials for your WordPress. (in this case reply as private for security reasons)

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     ksoshnin
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     ksoshnin
    Participant

Hi,

Any updates? Have you found the bug that is causing this issue?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Yes we were able to replicate this and will include the fix in version 2.0 coming this week

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Fixed in 2.0.
    Closing topic

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Events Manager Breadcrumbs Issue’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?