This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by romanzy.

• Author

Tagged: ,

romanzy
    Participant

Hello,

After installing ARforms, the error messages below are displayed in the header of ARforms, which are related to Kleo’s config.php of Paid Membership Pro.

Any idea if these errors can be solved?

COPY CODE
    Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/freshkleo.com/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-pmpro/config.php on line 302

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/freshkleo.com/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-pmpro/config.php:302) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/freshkleo.com/wp-content/plugins/arforms/core/controllers/arformcontroller.php on line 1483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/freshkleo.com/wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/plugin-pmpro/config.php:302) in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/freshkleo.com/wp-content/plugins/arforms/core/controllers/arformcontroller.php on line 1485

It’s a fresh Kleo install, without any other plugins installed then the ones necessary for Kleo, and then of course ARforms. Please find the files “config.php” and “arformcontroller.php” in the next (private) message, as well as the ARforms plugin itself.

Thank you for your feedback.

romanzy
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Seems to only be showing in the admin and when you’re previewing a form. The kleo custom pmpro code is set to NOT run if you’re in wp admin, so I think the preview is bypassing that.

This seems to fix it.

Open up /kleo/lib/plugin-pmpro/config.php and change the following line (around 297) from this

COPY CODE

if(!is_admin())

to this

COPY CODE

if(!is_admin() && !empty($pmpro_pages) )

Normally I wouldnt ask someone to change core code, but I need to submit this to 7th Queen to see if this will cause other issues.

Or, you can just ignore it for now.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

romanzy
    Participant

Seems that you really know everything Sharmstr.

Thank you once again.

sharmstr

LOL. You’re welcome.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

The fix I gave you breaks the pmpro_levels shortcode. I dont have another fix for you yet, but you should undo the change if you are using pmpro without a customs levels page. Sorry.

romanzy
    Participant

OK Sharmstr. Thank you for following up. Hopefully that 7th Queen will solve this in a next update.

sharmstr

They are. They figured out where I went wrong and will be pushing out a minor update.

sharmstr

Kleo 3.0.3 should be available now.

romanzy
    Participant

Wow, thank you VERY MUCH Sharmstr.

You’r awesome!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?