This topic has 29 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for this wonderful theme.

1. We are facing a error when we press the save button in Theme Option.
    2. We are using revolution slider, the background image is not showing in mobile, we want it.
    3. We want the below thing in our website :

– We want to create a Event with calendar Export option
    – Members can login and check the Event details and the event pricing shown for the member will be different, members can login and check the event pricing.
    – Member and fill the form and book their reservation with it.

We need this process to be worked. Please help. Thanks in advance.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

1 – Put this in your child theme’s functions.php file

COPY CODE

add_filter( 'kleo_theme_options_ajax', '__return_false' );

2 – Edit your slide and check your visibility settings.

3 – That’s not a function of Kleo. You’ll need a plugin. I know several people use Even Manager.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

We are not using Child theme, so now where should we add : ” add_filter( ‘kleo_theme_options_ajax’, ‘__return_false’ ); ” , should i add in Theme Functions (function.php) ?

Please reply asap.

jaitshah
    Participant

After inserting username and password website shows white screen, what to do now ?

Please solve this problem, we are facing many issue using this theme.

sharmstr

I strongly suggest you enable and configure the child theme. If you add the code I gave you to kleo/functions.php, it will be removed with every Kleo update. I have some information on how to switch the the child theme if you’ve already have the main theme configured: http://sharmstr.com/saving-importing-and-exporting-kleo-settings/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the prompt reply, the backend is working to slow. What’s the problem ?

jaitshah
    Participant

Now we are getting connection error.

Please check the attachment.

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Did you download the wp-config.php file from your server before you edited it? If not, then you’ll need to restore that file from backup because now its missing your db and other important information.

If you did download it from your server first, then perhaps you edited it wrong.

sharmstr

Sorry, I think I may have confused this with another ticket. Did you edit your wp-config.php file at all?

If not, it appears youre developing locally. Perhaps your local db needs to be restarted.

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

Database connection is solved, now menu is not working.

While clicking on add to menu, the process only rotates, it doesn’t adds in label in the menu.

Please check the attachment.

Attachments:
     jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

Quick Edit is not working, please help.

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

Add Media is also not working now !!

Brother what is this happening ? Please help.

sharmstr

Hard to say at this point. Are you developing locally as indicated above? If not, provide a link and admin access and I’ll have a look.

jaitshah
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     sharmstr

Site loaded fine. Its not slow. I was able to upload media fine. Your theme options saved fine (I changed your header text color to red as seen in your site name (logo)). I was able to add a new menu item called test. Basically your site is fine. Perhaps the issue is your internet connection.

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the reply, we have check one issue, if we activate the Event Manager Plugin then the problem occur, please have a look.

And how to change carousel images ? Please check the attachment.,

Attachments:
     sharmstr

You need to enable wp_debug to see why event manager isnt activating. https://codex.wordpress.org/WP_DEBUG make sure you set WP_DEBUG_DISPLAY to true.

You change the images in Theme General Settings > media

jaitshah
    Participant

Sorry, i didn’t got, please explain how to change the picture of carousel slider.

sharmstr

Edit the post. Scroll down to the Theme General Settings section. Click on the media tab.

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the reply, i did as per your step, but it add the image in the main slider (revolution slider), i want to change the image of the below section where “Create complex layouts using super simple Drag-n-Drop Page Builder” is written, please check the link : http://iakc.org/vrit/

Thanks in advance.

sharmstr

Ahhh, you weren’t specific enough. You set those in the slider shortcode settings. See attached.

I will say that you have broken page code since “[/vc_row]” is displaying under that section. You’re going to have to fix that.

Attachments:
     jaitshah
    Participant

Hello Sir,

The Visual Composer is not working, it just loads and load, screen comes blank, and i’ll fix the broken code, please kindly fix the visual composer. You have my login details please have a look.

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

Entire Homepage is messed up, i didn’t did anything. Please fix the same. And activate the visual composer.

sharmstr

I’m not a sir.

Your home page and vc are loading fine.

If you’re trying to use the vc front-end editor, dont. Its terrible. I always use the backend editor. See attached.

Attachments:
     jaitshah
    Participant

Please check this link : http://iakc.org/vrit/

sharmstr

You have screwed up your vc code. Delete that page, making sure you purge it from the trash and reimport it (assuming you started with a demo page).

jaitshah
    Participant

Thanks for the help, it worked. Another thing, how to change background color of topbar menu ? And for primary menu color is not getting changed, we have select black for it, but its showing white.

sharmstr

I see a red background with black text which is what you have set in theme options > styling > header

jaitshah
    Participant

Hello,

We want only topbar menu in red, not the entire header.

sharmstr

Please search before asking questions. Its been discussed so many times 🙂

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/is-it-possible-to-change-top-menu-color
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/different-styles-for-top-and-main-menu
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/different-background-color-for-header-main-and-top-menu#post-49493

Since we’ve solved your original issue, please open a new topic for additional support. Searching these types of threads with multiple questions is difficult.

Viewing 30 posts - 1 through 30 (of 30 total)

The topic ‘Error while saving and Mobile View Problem’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?