This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by cbdesign.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

I am getting this error please let me know how to resolve as I need to work on the site:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected ‘endif’ (T_ENDIF) in /home/content/p3pnexwpnas08_data02/16/2685416/html/wp-content/themes/kleo-child/functions.php on line 17

my credentials are http://fdb.849.myftpupload.com/wp-admin/ user: braemoorhc password: synergy123

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi please help as soon as possible!!! My site won’t load with the above error and I must work on it tonight. Thank you!!!

Credentials: http://fdb.849.myftpupload.com/wp-admin/ user: braemoorhc password: synergy123

sharmstr

According to the error you have bad code in your child’s functions.php file. You added that code. Remove it and you’ll be good to go.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cbdesign
    Participant

I don’t know anything about php code so I don’t even know how to touch that. Laura was helping me adding code for different features but I don’t think anything was with the php only regular css code. Can you please check with her? Because I must get this site back up and can’t access!! The last thing done was Laura was adding code for a video on home page. Please let me know!!! Thank you!!

sharmstr

Just delete the code out of functions.php. I have no access to Laura, but I’ll assign this topic to her.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

cbdesign
    Participant

I don’t know anything about php code so didn’t add anything and definitely don’t know how to delete anything. Please help!!

cbdesign
    Participant

Can you please let me know when this will be fixed??? I can’t have the website down for a day 🙂 I really need it back up and working… as I mentioned I didn’t make any changes but the last change that was done was Laura (who’s been extremely helpful!!) adding a video to home page… Please let me know!!!! Thanks!!

cbdesign
    Participant

Why am I not getting a response??? MY SITE IS NOT WORKING!! IT WORKED FINE 2 DAYS AGO. I DID NOT TOUCH THE CODE AND DEFINITELY NOT THE PHP AS I DON’T HAVE ACCESS TO THAT. PLEASE ADVISE HOW TO FIX. THANK YOU!!!

Laura

Hello, this issue is related to another topic, it should be resolved now, was only an error in the code, nothing more. I am very sorry for the issue, as i told you in your other topics, i needed ftp credentials so delete it

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

Thank you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?