This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     redwiredesign
    Participant

Hi,

After reading the licence details in a couple of places on ThemeForest, including the theme page and the licence page. The more I read the more doubt I’ve got.

I just bought the regular licence for the Sweet Date WordPress Theme for a client.
    This client wants the visitor of his website to pay for a membership.

Is it allowed using the regular licence ? – or the Extended one is required in this case ?

Thank you,
    Mathieu

gideon1210
    Participant

Yes i believe so

Catalin

As long as the access to the site is not restricted completely, you can use regular licence.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gideon1210
    Participant

does that mean as long as you have a free membership available your ok with the regular licence

gideon1210
    Participant

I found this online i think this answers the question

If you offer a free membership which offers the same access to the site as a paid member then you need the regular license.

If you only offer a paid membership where you have to pay to access any of the site the you need the extended license.

My question would be once the license is purchased how long does it last

Catalin

the extended licence is one time purchase and has no time limit.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     gideon1210
    Participant

Do you have to renew the regular licence every 12 months then

Abe
    Keymaster

Regular license is one time payment also

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?