This topic has 11 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by vektor10.

• Author
     LeBruCode
    Participant

Hello,

My search page display only the age field (picture 1). I would like to display the same information as in the example of your website (picture 2). I have filled the information in my profile .

Thx

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Sorry for the late reply. I can’t see any pictures attached. the search form is configured from Sweetdate – Buddypress.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

LeBruCode
    Participant

Sorry. Pictures are back !! Thx

Abe
    Keymaster

I see what you mean now 🙂
    see this topic on configuring those fields
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/member-directory-page-about-me-text-does-not-display

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

LeBruCode
    Participant

Thks

LeBruCode
    Participant

Can you tell me what to do to have the same functionality in profile page ?

Thx

Abe
    Keymaster

In profile page you need to edit the member-header.php template from members/single folder and put some buddypress functions to show fields you like.
    function is like this:

COPY CODE

bp_member_profile_data( 'field=About Me' );

You will see the exact code in that file as an example

---

LeBruCode
    Participant

Thank you. By the way, what can I change the separator (currently “/” and I’d like “•” (Alt+0149))

Abe
    Keymaster

to change that you need to edit our function where the magic happens.
    it is render_bp_meta function from custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php around line 2082

---

LeBruCode
    Participant

you rulzzzzz !!!

I tried to add bp_member_profile_data ( ‘field=MY_FIELD’ ) in my member-header but no success. Nothing appears

Abe
    Keymaster

check buddypress documentation on that since it should work if you put the exact field name

---

vektor10
    Participant

Hello LeBruCode could you please send sweetdate french integral translation to me ???
    please i realy need it. Please help me

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?