This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     clyn
    Participant

Hi,

1 – I am not using wordpress default post and categories, such as i have “book” custom type and “event” custom type. I can create custom field to each custom post type.

Only For event custom post, i can add start date end date with time, location (city) or price.
    or
    Only for book custom type, auther picture, author rating etc.

How can show/display custom field on custom post type. On default post, author name, date, category, post title and post body display default. I am sending picture. There is a pluging https://wp-types.com/documentation/user-guides/displaying-wordpress-custom-fields/ but its to expensive also read PHP but i dont understand.

How do i begin? any conflict on Kleo? etc

Sorry, always writing long sentences because my english is not very well so i want to explain clean 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     clyn
    Participant

At the moment, i try to solve with visual composer add new grid built element but not calling that entered value. only can show label

Attachments:
     clyn
    Participant

Also, i installed Advance Custom Field pluging and all steps show on images…

Should i add some code on function.php or etc…

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, could you explain a bit more what you want to do? Is a book directory?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

clyn
    Participant

Hello, not only book directory, could be movie, music or events. I dont want to use default wordpress post so i created custom post types and taxonomy.

Actually, the problem is explain above with pictures. I have no problem creating custom post type, taxonomy, add new custom fields or creating directory. Just, why some value is not coming with grid element builder as show on above picture.

Should i use some code?

Thanks….

Laura

Hello, i see, well maybe the best is to contact the plugin developer, i have never used Advance Custom Field plugin
    I could take a look if you share admin credentials

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?