This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: 

ahd904
    Participant

Hello Seventhqueen,

At the moment, i am facing an alignment issue with the theme.

The first title supposed to be aligned to the left but it keeps at the middle position

Could you please look into the attached image and provide with a fixable script ?

Thank you in advance.

sharmstr

nothing is attached

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ahd904
    Participant

Oops sorry about that,

Here is the screenshot, Please take a look.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     ahd904
    Participant

I hope the notification of this issue is sent correctly

Catalin

this is how I see your /groups/ page…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
     ahd904
    Participant

Hi Catalin ,

Could you please click on the button at the right side above the filtering dropdown menu. It will pop up a search form and you will see the same screen.

ahd904
    Participant

Also, i have another similar problem on the directory page.

Please refer to the image shown.

For this as well you have to click the same button on the right corner above the filtering dropdown menu.

The circled area i think should be horizontally aligned not vertically 🙂

Thank you in advance.

Attachments:
     ahd904
    Participant

Hello,

Any update on this one ??

sharmstr

It would have been helpful for you to say that you had a problem with a plugin and NOT the theme.

COPY CODE

.label { text-align: left;}

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

ahd904
    Participant

I am sorry for not explaining thoroughly but i have contacted the plugin developer Andrea Tarantini who is the author
    of the BP profile search.

She mentioned that it was to do with the theme develop and i should contact you guys.

Also, if you see the last image i have attached.
    That is the members directory page and the place i put the circle on should be horizontal aligned
    could you also give me a short string to add in order to fix this ?

Also the SAME plugin problem i guess .

sharmstr

your members page is giving me a 404 /members. Provide me a link to your directory and I’ll try to help. i can’t read your site. sorry.

ahd904
    Participant

I have changed the directory end-name to English.
    The korean language must cause problems when used in URLs

Please refer to the page.

Thank you.

sharmstr

still getting a 404. why cant you just supply a link? why make is so difficult to help you?

Attachments:
     ahd904
    Participant

I hope you could a little patient.
    It is not my stupid repetitive behavior but when i put the link, it is not actually attaching the link.
    somehow.. here i try again.. things same as above,,, just the words i mention are updated in the feed.

ahd904
    Participant
     sharmstr

here’s the css to fix it.

COPY CODE

input[type="text"] {
    display: inline;
    }

ahd904
    Participant

Thank you for a quick reply and kindness.

They are all working well !!

I will close this.

sharmstr

Great!

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Directory page alignment problem.’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?