This topic has 22 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     denizalp
    Participant

Hi just look at the image.Theese things are different than the demo but I want them just like demo.

View post on imgur.com

Bu the way I enter the post after I upload the theme.So theme should be regnarete the thumb size.

denizalp
    Participant

Also I have one more issue. ‘My Account’ page is not translation ready. I can’t find this page’s related words neither in theme’s translation file nor buddypress’s translation file.But I think it must be in theme’s files. So how can I translate this page?

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

denizalp
    Participant

++ can’t translate ”Orders” title.

View post on imgur.com

sharmstr

1 – Thumbnail sizes are different because your image ratio is different. I need to see a link so I can figure out what’s going on with the border. I dont think its a border, but rather a padding issue.

2 – That’s in woocommerce.

3 – We need to fix that in the next release. For now, open up /kleo/lib/plugin-woocommerce.php and change it there. Should be around line 1439. You’ll also what to change My Orders (line 1454) and My Downloads (line 1465).

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

For #3, there are more things that need to be translated. Open the file and search for

COPY CODE

'woocommerce'

Again, these will be translated in the next update.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

denizalp
    Participant

Thanks, and I don’t want to wait for the new update so If you can tell me where these title’s are I can change them manually, like /kleo/lib/plugin-woocommerce.php you said. So I’m posting these photos, it should be all but If I see any other un-translation title I will post again.

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

denizalp
    Participant

For the border issue here they are: drewamca.com

And I want to remove ”Media” tab just in the members profile. I don’t want to remove the tab from groups, just from profiles. How can I do that?

sharmstr

For the border issue, change the row to use the alternate style.

1 – That should be in the bp translation files. Make sure you’re using the latest: https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/buddypress/2.3.x

2 – Language files are in the BP Profile Cover plugin folder

3 –
    Addresses – See my first response. Its in that file.
    Profile visibility – Probably handled by whatever plugin added it

4 –
    Change cover – again in the plugin
    Base – Buddypress
    Name – Wp admin > Users > Profile fields

For the media tab, as on the rtMedia forum.

denizalp
    Participant

1-Not in BuddyPress translation file.
    2-Thanks!Done
    3-Adresses is done but can’t find Profile Visibilty anywhere.And it’s not related with any plugin without buddypress.
    4-All done thanks.

sharmstr

1 – Yes it is. See attached. If you’re having issues with it, ask on the BP forums.

2 – Are you sure about that: http://buddydev.com/buddypress/introducing-buddypress-user-profile-visibility-manager-give-the-users-control-to-manage-their-account-privacy/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     denizalp
    Participant

1-Oh it seems you are right but these lines aren’t in translation files so I should go and change manually.So which file is this?

2-Yes.I didn’t download this plugin.Beside kleo’s demo themes has this ”profile visiblity”, too.

Also I have some issue with blog.Any post should be attached with the blog like sitename.com/blog/posttitle
    but in my site it is like sitename.com/posttitle http://www.drewamca.com/test/ How can I fix this? Want it like this: http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/blog-left-thumb/

By the way thanks again for the support and quick response, the best theme I have ever used!

denizalp
    Participant

++ I change the blog setting just the way I like. But still no blog home.

sharmstr

I dont know why you are having such issues with BP translation. Both of those are in the buddypress.pot. See attached. (and yes, sorry about #2)

You can set that up in your permalink settings. WP Admin > Settings > Permalinks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     denizalp
    Participant

Probably I use old .pot file. I use latest version of buddypress but i think the .pot file is old because I download it related with my language in the internet. So never mind 🙂

I’m waiting for your response for ”Profile Visibility” section.

My grammar is bad so you misunderstood me.I’m not talking abot permalinks.I don’t have a blog page.I should be create a page but how? I saw that page(http://www.drewamca.com/blog-normal/) in my ”Pages” area but I want to use left thumb version.I change the setting in theme options but didn’t fix.

sharmstr

I already answered profile visibility. See the screenshot above “visibility.jpg”

Just create a page called “Blog” but dont put anything in it. Then set WP to use it: Wp Admin > Settings > reading. Then set the default blog layout in Theme Options > Blog

denizalp
    Participant

appreciated for everything

denizalp
    Participant

By the way when I’m trying to leave a reply to someone’s comment strange things happening.Your demo site too.Is this always like this?
    Just try: http://www.drewamca.com/test/

When I click reply(CEVAPLA) this is hapening:

View post on imgur.com

View post on imgur.com

sharmstr

@abe – Can you take a look at this. I can confirm that its happening on the demo with Chrome. Didnt test any other browsers.

denizalp
    Participant

@abe @sharmstr I already test with Opera.Still having a problem.

Abe
    Keymaster

Just tested and it happens with the latest rtMedia plugin. I will announce the plugins developer asap.
    Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

denizalp
    Participant

@abe also I use social audience plugin(purchased in codecanyon) but when I activate the plugin kleo theme’s buttons became broken just like that:

View post on imgur.com

I already wrote them but can you contact with them too?
    http://codecanyon.net/item/social-audience-plugin-twitter-analytics

denizalp
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

I think the plugin is adding some styling with important unfortunately. Try to contact them please

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Different than Demo’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?