This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     marieaviatrix
    Participant

Hi,

I have created a Clients page and it is showing me the blog layout (http://extracarecatering.com/wordpress/clients/). The page looks completely different in the design than the blog page. It all happened after I got an 404 error on my portfolio pages and re-saved the permalinks according to your recommendations. What shall I do? Pretty urgent.

Thanks,
    Marie

marieaviatrix
    Participant

P.S The code of the page is this so I don’t understand why it is showing a blog page.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     marieaviatrix
    Participant

Another page is bugging as well now!! http://extracarecatering.com/wordpress/insights/ – This is not designed to show the portfolio layout! See attached file for the code in the backend editor. I have already had to delay my client presentation with 24 hours (still waiting for your reply on the Clients page). Pls, this is urgent! Thanks!

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Question. Did you change the portfolio slug to ‘insights’? If so, you can’t have a page slug of ‘insights’. Try changing the slug of your ‘insights’ page, then change your insights menu item to point to that page. Let me know if I’m even close to guessing correctly on this 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

marieaviatrix
    Participant

Thanks, I have renamed both the Clients and Insights page slugs and it works. Now I need to get rid of the “Back to Portfolio” icon link at the bottom of the portfolio item page. How? Thanks 🙂

Attachments:
     sharmstr

@abe

I came across this the other day. I used the full width overlay to design my portfolio listing page. No issue there. But when you drill down into a single portfolio, the ‘portfolio’ link in the breadcrumb takes you to the portfolio archive page. For me, this is a non-issue because I can easily modify the archive-portfolio.php template, but for your basic users…. lets just say we’ll be seeing a lot of topics about this.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

For now do this

COPY CODE

section.footer-color.text-center.portfolio-back {
    display: none;
    }

marieaviatrix
    Participant

Thank you!
    Do I add that in the archive-portfolio.php? Where exactly? Thanks!

sharmstr

Oh sorry. Either in your childs style.css file or in Theme Options -> General Settings -> Quick css

marieaviatrix
    Participant

Super! Thanks! 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

I have also added an option in Theme options – Portfolio to show/hide it. Also now it will say Back to .. the name defined in the page.

I will look for a solution to override the archive and replace it maybe with a page ..

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

That sounds perfect.

Abe
    Keymaster

@sharmstr I will email you a beta of 2.2 if you like to see the new features as in https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-updates-change-log#post-19544

it should also have the functionality to set a page as portfolio archive. It was a bit tricky but works nice.
    Thanks

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Its installed 😀 Lots of new code. Wow. The custom portfolio archive works great. I’ll email you about the other things I found. *high five*

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?