This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     govind
    Participant

I bought the Kleo tempalte for a client that liked the Demo Agency – Multisite. I have installed the demo file but can’t find the Demo Agency / Home Agency among the demos to use. I can only find Home Default, Home e-learning, Home Pinterest, Home Simple. Pls let me know how to get hold of the Demo Agency. It is not the same as the Default. Would really need it. Thanks!

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, you can see in the documentation the demo page just to import it individually if you like. See it here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#demo-pages

Also if you need to whole demo xml I have attached it. We will add it in the package in next update since we created it just a bit after we released the update.

Also if you need the revolution sliders zip to import it I have attached it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Here is the xml with all the Agency content

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     marieaviatrix
    Participant

Hello,

Just wondering which font you have used on the Agency site?

Thanks,
    Marie

Abe
    Keymaster

We used Raleway

---

Abe
    Keymaster

The whole content was included in a separate .xml file and also revslider exports in the Demo content folder since 2.1 update

---

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Demo Agency – Multisite not found in Demo content’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?