This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

stratweb
    Participant

I would like to be able to integrate the video upload of rtMedia into some kind of Profile Video Upload that has a tab for the video in the profile header (where the profile pic is).

This is to be used for people who may feel awkward speaking online and would like to upload a video profile of themselves in addition or replacement to the text based profile questions.

I have uploaded a video into my gallery and initiated the appearance of the rtMedia tab, as well as set the video to Featured. The tab does not show up with the rest of the profile information, and I would like to separate this profile video from videos shared or posted on walls of friends.

Laura

Hello, right now this feature is not possible and you may need to hire a custom developer

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

stratweb
    Participant

You have not answered the latter part of my question.

I have uploaded a video into my gallery and initiated the appearance of the rtMedia tab, as well as set the video to Featured. The tab does not show up with the rest of the profile information, and I would like to separate this profile video from videos shared or posted on walls of friends.

What is the point of rtMedia Featured Video and the ability to place rtMedia media in your BP Profile tabs if none of that works? What am I doing wrong here?

Laura

Hello 🙂 rtmedia tab works with photos, right now it doesnt work with videos

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

stratweb
    Participant

I forced it to work with Video on my own, so your answer was incorrect. The ability exists.
    I now need a way for the tab to only appear if Featured Media exists.

Please assist ASAP.

I paid for this theme and so far the only answers I’ve received is that the theme can’t do it or I need to hire a developer. If we wanted to hire a developer, I would surely have not purchased your theme.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @stratweb
    Our team will gladly help you with any problems you encounter with the default theme functionality but that does not include custom work. You purchased a product you can extend if that is what you need but it does not come with development from our side. I am sure you understand.

If you want to check for the featured media, try to go over rtMedia code since it is related to that plugin or ask for an opinion on their support forum.

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?