This topic has 9 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by bwoolley.

• Author
     GreenFeetz
    Participant

Hi,

the date selector on my registration page has insufficient width so that the available options are cut-off.

Thx.
    GreenFeetz

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

please send me a link to your website to be able to replicate your issue

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     GreenFeetz
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

Romania. Add this to the country filter please.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     GreenFeetz
    Participant
     Catalin

please provide me admin credentials for your WordPress site to be able to replicate your issue. Reply message as private for security reasons.

GreenFeetz
    Participant
     bwoolley
    Participant

Hello – having the same problem… would it be possible to post solutions if you’ve found them? Thanks!

Catalin

Hello,

Please replace your ..\themes\sweetdate\registration\register.php file with the one from the theme folder you downloaded (2.6.2)

Thank you,
    Catalin

bwoolley
    Participant

That doesn’t actually change anything, as it’s the same file that was originally installed…? When the registration window opens the date field looks fine, but as soon as I enter the day, the month and year fields shrink. (See the attached screenshot.) (My site is partially translated into French, but not completely, but that shouldn’t have anything to do with anything.)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?