This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Kasper K
    Participant

Hi

After I have installed Sweet Date, I get this every 30 minute. Can you tell me how to stop this?

<br />
    <b>Warning</b>: SK_MySQL::connect() database connection failed in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>17</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>35</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_real_escape_string() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>35</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>154</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_affected_rows() expects parameter 1 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>176</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, boolean given in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>154</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_fetch_array() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>335</b><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>316</b><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_fetch_object(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>316</b><br />
    <br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: mysql_fetch_assoc() expects parameter 1 to be resource, null given in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/MySQL.class.php</b> on line <b>344</b><br />
    <br />
    <b>Warning</b>: SK_Config_Section::__construct() undefined config section chuppo in <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/Config.class.php</b> on line <b>211</b><br />
    <div style=”font-family:’Courier New’; font-size:12px”>
    Uncaught exception with message:
    <b>undefined config var vhost</b> code: <b>4</b><br />
    Trace: <br /><div style=”margin: 2px 6px”>
    #0 /home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/Config.class.php(251): SK_Config_Section->__get(‘vhost’)<br />
    #1 /home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/Header.inc.php(149): SK_Config_Section->get(‘vhost’)<br />
    #2 /home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/cron/index.php(11): require_once(‘/home/vinduesp/…’)<br />
    #3 {main}</div>
    thrown in: <b>/home/vinduesp/public_html/nextdate.dk1/internals/API/Config.class.php</b> on line <b>264</b><br /></div>

Kasper K
    Participant

That is pr. email by the way.

Laura

Hello, have you tried to contact your hosting provider? Does this happen just with sweetdate?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kasper K
    Participant

Yes, just Sweet Date and only after I installed the theme.

Andrei

Hi, all the errors reported by you are related only to your hosting server setup. From what I can see, the mysql server is misconfigured.

Get in touch with tour server administrator and show him this errors.
    Let us know how it went.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kasper K
    Participant

Hi

You are right. Though I deleted both the site and the database I still got the warnings.

The problem was that another customer had been the owner of the domain name and therefor had som cron jobs running.

The administrator deletede the cron jobs on the other customers web hotel and that solved it.

Regards
    Kasper

Andrei

I’m glad everything is sorted out.

Cheers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?