This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     jokerette
    Participant

I can’t use Composer anymore. Their tech sent me here as Kleo comes with a small part of Composer – which I need to get rid of. I rooted through most of Kleo’s subdirs, only found js_composer zip file. (A new one just came out. I FTPd it on up – and am still getting fatal memory errors.

sharmstr

Have you increased the memory allocated to WP? You should have at least 128mb or more depending on your setup.

http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/fix-wordpress-memory-exhausted-error-increase-php-memory/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jokerette
    Participant

I sure do have that set already 🙁

sharmstr

What versions of Kleo and VC? Have you checked for plugin conflicts? Are you using the frontend or backend editor?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jokerette
    Participant

oh lord I had to set a bunch of cache values to 256! NOW it works.

sharmstr

🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?