This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by joy.

• Author

Tagged: 

Rincon805
    Participant

Hiya.

Amazing theme. Best I’ve seen to date. Question: I’m running a dual install of the theme – one for a subdomain forum and one for a business front (at least in some point in the future).

What I need is to change the logo’s ahref so that it points to the forum.

Long story short, I need to know where to go to change the logo ahref.

Thanks!

sharmstr

/page-parts/general-header-section.php. Since Kleo has some logo switching logic built in, you can probably tap into that. You’ll see a filter on line 14.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Rincon805
    Participant

Works like a charm!

Thank you, sharmstr.

sharmstr

Excellent.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

joy
    Participant

I have a similar issue. I am running a multisite, my primary site and a forum. How do I get the logo link on my forum to point to the homepage on my primary site? Currently my logo link on the forum site goes to the forum homepage instead of the primary page.

Thank you.

sharmstr

Same procedure, just change home_url to whatever url you want.

joy
    Participant

Okay, I got it. If anyone else needs to change this I updated this line in my child theme.

On line 122:

<a href="<?php echo home_url();?>">

Change to:

<a href="http://www.website.com">

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?