This topic has 13 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kasper K.

• Author
     Kasper K
    Participant

Hi

I have recently bought the Sweet Date theme and are about set it up to my needs.

Right now I have one question:
    How do I change the value on the search button from “Search” to “Search now”?

All the best
    Kasper Katzmann

Laura

Hello, in order to change that, you need to use a plugin for translations like Codestyling Localization, if you install and activate it, go to Tools > Localization then find Sweetdate.
    -Scan it
    -Edit it
    -Find Search and change it for Search Now (You can edit each textdomain in the dropdown list so you can translate different parts)
    -Once you finish, click on Generate mo file, a button next to the textdomain dropdown 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kasper K
    Participant

I have already done that. Strangely it has changed some words in the search form like “I am”, “Looking for” and “Birthday”, but Search still says Search.

The textdomain is kleo_framework.

Laura

Hello, please share your login details so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Kasper K
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, sorry i got an invalid username warning

Kasper K
    Participant

Sorry
    The username is kk

Kasper K
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, i’m sorry but i cannot login, your website never stop loading, can you please disable extra plugins to reduce page load speed?

Kasper K
    Participant

Strange. Try now.

Laura

Hello, i found it, maybe you didnt generate the .mo file? Here is a screenshot, after you find and edit the word, click on GENERATE MO FILE as it works as a “SAVE”

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Kasper K
    Participant

I did all that, but… I translated the danish language fil, which obvious was a mistake.

Thank you very much for the help.

All the best
    Kasper

Laura

Hello, so you could resolve this?

Kasper K
    Participant

Yes, it has been solved.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?