This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     4bservices
    Participant

I’m looking to change the navigation font size and perhaps make the font the same as what we have set in the styling options for the H tags. How can I do this?

Catalin

Hello,

Please take a look at this link:

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/kleo-setting-header-height-defining-navigation-font-size

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     4bservices
    Participant

I did take a look at that link and tried the code and nothing happens. When I commented on the thread I was told it was a KLEO topic to post in the SweetDate forum.

I tried everything from 18px to 500px and still the navigation font stayed the same.

Catalin

Hello,

Add this code to your style.css file from the child theme:

COPY CODE

.top-bar ul>li a:not(.button)
    {
       font-size: XXpx;
    }

where XX is the size you need.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Catalin

did you try the code?

4bservices
    Participant

So we tried it and it’s doing the same thing. Sometimes it shows bigger and then after the page loads it goes back to it’s original size.

4bservices
    Participant

In my Firefox it’s showing nice big and bold font. In Chrome it’s “largish” but thin font it’s not bold/heavy. Same thing in Safari it’s thin font.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please add this in style.css file from your child theme:

COPY CODE

@-moz-document url-prefix() {
        .top-bar ul > li a:not(.button) { font-weight: normal; }
    }

Thank you,
    Catalin

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?