This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

Where do I go for changing the colour of “Continue reading or read more button” and “article header” in blog main page, also when hovering? I also noticed that you have your likes button in blue on your demo page, where do I change that as well, Thanks! 🙂

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr
    COPY CODE

.post-footer .muted {
      color: #000 !important;
    }

.post-header .post-title a {
      color: red !important;
    }

.post-footer .item-likes span, .post-footer .item-likes::before {
      color: #00b9f7 !important;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Thank you! 🙂 I saved the code in quick css for now, but which is the correct file to save it permanently, style.css? In addition, can you help me with the code if I want “read more button” to changing colour from default colour to blue when mouse pointer hover it, pls & thanks.

sharmstr

there is no difference quick css and style.css except that quick css saves it do the db with your other settings.

COPY CODE

.post-footer .muted:hover {
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Thank you again! would this code work;

(.post-header .muted:hover {
    }

if I want the article title to have same effect? Thanks

sharmstr

No. Look at the codes again and see if you can sort it out. I know you can. 🙂

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – I am really a newbie with coding skill, but I will learn. How about this;

.post-header .post-title:hover {
    }

but it doesn’t work, what am I doing wrong here, thanks.

sharmstr

You’re sooooo close. You’re missing one small thing. Look at it again.

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – Yooo!! I got it right finally and thank you for basic training…..haha!! 🙂

sharmstr

LOL. No problem.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?