This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Catalin.

• Author
     ww2boy
    Participant

Hello,

Where can I find the files to change the following button colors;

Button color of ”Select” on the ”Membership Pro Levels” page (see screenshot):

View post on imgur.com

Button color of ”Complete Sign Up” on the ‘”Register” page (see screenshot):

View post on imgur.com

Also: I have been trying to add a ”Accept Terms and Conditions” checkbox/link to the BuddyPress ‘”Register” page, but without success. I managed to add one, but it wasn’t working properly (it was blocking registration). If you could help me with this (suggest a plugin that works), I would be really happy. These are the only 3 things left :).

sharmstr

For the terms, you can use this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-xprofile-custom-fields-type/ I’m using it for 3 ‘accept’ boxes in my registration. In users profile fields, add ‘checkbox acceptance’ field to the Base group.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

Hello,

You will need to add this code in your style.css file from your child theme:

COPY CODE

div.pricing-table a.btn-default
    {
       your code
    }

div.pricing-table a.btn-default
    {
      your code
    }

body.registration #signup_submit
    {
       your code
    }

body.registration #signup_submit:hover
    {
      your code
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?