This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     omtr
    Participant

Hi 7Q,

i would like to change the look of the Add Friend / Public Message / Private Message – Buttons in the member profile, e.g. horizontal instead of vertical layout. the buttons are set with float:right and a very small div, so it is hard to change the style just by css. can you give me a clue where i can change the php code for it?
    i dont’t expect a complete solution, just push me into the right direction…

your help is highly appreciated.

regards from germany,
    — timo

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, sorry for the late reply.
    Those are related to Buddypress and they should be translated from BuddyPress plugin.

Here is the CSS to accomplish that

COPY CODE

#profile .two.columns.pull-two {
        clear: both;
        float: left;
        left: 0;
        right: auto;
        width: 100%;
    }
    #profile div.generic-button {
        float: left;
    }

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

omtr
    Participant

hey Abe,

thanks for your help and thanks again for solving a problem that is not directly related with your theme. i really appreciate your support, it is definitely worth the price for this wonderful piece of work.

best regards
    omtr

Abe
    Keymaster

Thanks @omtr

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?