This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by lux007.

• Author
     Rodelo22
    Participant

Hi it is possible to capture automatically the user information like birthday, age, city and school from facebook when the user register using facebook login? I already have facebook app id and tried to register using facebook login but it only gets the name and the avatar of the user. Is there a way to do it programmatically like changing the code? If there is, can you point to which file? Thanks

sharmstr

If this is something you can code on your own, then the file is /kleo/kleo-framework/lib/function-facebook-login.php

Otherwise, there is a feature request you can vote on: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/facebook-login-with-basic-info-and-profile-pictures-import-log-inout-options

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Rodelo22
    Participant

Hi thanks for the reply. but is it possible to modify the code without overwriting it when there’s an update for the template? Can i create the same functions and include in the child theme?

lux007
    Participant

I’d like to capture additional information during registration as well, especially the users location.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?