This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by LukeMitsumine.

• Author
     LukeMitsumine
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you very much for this wonderful theme, really appreciate your effort on this.
    Below is my question and referred pic attached.

1: After integrating your theme with my wordpress, i tried to create new group, forum, blog but none of them have ” CREATE ” button. How would i do that? I’ve already ticked setting > buddypress > group creation > Enable group creation for all the users. still not working.

My site is: mykatekyojp.com

if someone could help me, thanks ><

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

The group creation button only exists on the group page directory and you must be logged in to see it.

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/no-button-to-create-group-from-frontend

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

LukeMitsumine
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.

I could manage about the group creation part, but still ”forum ” and ” blog ” doesnt let you create your own topic. There is no button for it…if someone could help me…plz><

sharmstr

Unless you have a plugin like social articles, you crate new blog posts in the backend, not on the front end.

I went to your forums and the create topic form is there. See attached.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     LukeMitsumine
    Participant

thanks a lot, you guys are wonderful !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘can't create group / forum / blog’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?