This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author

Tagged: ,

sachaf
    Participant

It’s been few days, i cannot access to my buddypress groups anymore. I can access to the page where all groups are listed, but when i click on one of them, there is a page of my host : “Generic error. Error rendering page”. It’s not a 404 error (i saved once again the permalink page in wordpress).
    Any ideas?
    Do you want a link to the page?

sharmstr

I went through your old posts and found your site. I can see your individual groups, no problem.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr
    This reply has been set as private.
     sachaf
    Participant
     sharmstr
     sachaf
    Participant
     sharmstr

maybe it has something to do with being logged in. look for a plugin conflict.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sachaf
    Participant

hum…..??
    How is it possible?

sharmstr

Did you do as instructed by the error and check the logs? Does it happen with the WP 2015 Theme enabled?

sachaf
    Participant

ok.

sachaf
    Participant

Yep it was the plugin Mediapress (of buddydev).

Thank you 😉

sharmstr

Yeah… usually is 🙂

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?