This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Kookidooki
    Participant

Hey guys,

After updating my Buddypress and Kleo theme to the latest versions I suddenly realized that the “create new Group” button has disappeared from the groups page and that I can’t create groups anymore.

“Enable group creation for all users” is enabled in the BP options.

Am I missing something / overlooked?

ThX

Radu

Hello,

Go to Settings -> Buddypress -> Components

Check User Groups

Let me know if it works

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kookidooki
    Participant

Hi Radu,

Thanks, but User Groups was already enabled so that’s why the “Enable group creation for all users” was also enabled. see my message.

Any idea?

Radu

Acces YourHostName.com/groups/create/

Works?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Kookidooki
    Participant

Yes that works.

But I rather prefer the “Create new Group Button”, why is this missing? Currently they don’t know how and where to create new groups because the button is missing now.

I want that button back for my users.

sharmstr

Its probably one of the many plugins you have installed that’s screwing up the css and hiding it under something. Have you tried disabling them?

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Kookidooki
    Participant

Hey,

I’ve de-activated all plugins except Kleo’s plugins but no “Create Group” button.
    This really happened after updating to the latest KLeo, WP and BP versions.

sharmstr

I tried to get back into your site the other day to check this, but I couldn’t.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?