This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by lovecetera.

• Author

Tagged: ,

lovecetera
    Participant

Hello,

I am have a issue with BuddyPress 2.0 with SweetDate v2.6.

Once I updated BuddyPress from 1.9 to 2.0, website was initially reporting 500 Internal error.

After some research, I changed the php memory cap to 256MB and this error went away.

When I thought all the problem went away, I realized that I cannot access admin panel.

When I tried to access admin panel, page is blank white after loading is done.

I have figured it out that it was buddyPress that was causing the issue after I tried to activate plug-ins one by one.

I am really lost at to what needs to be done to fix this issue.

Please advise.

Thank you.

Tony.

P.S the website is running on WordPress 3.9

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, We have also tested WP 3.9 and Buddypress 2.0 but haven’t encountered your problems. Try setting WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php to see where the problem comes from

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

lovecetera
    Participant

Hello,

Thanks for the quick response.

I have changed the wp_debug to true, but it is not displaying any error. Regardless of the debug setting, as soon as I activate the buddypress 2.0 plugin, it is behaving exactly the same way (aka white blank page when page load is done). I do understand that this might be something specifically wrong with my website but I am totally lost as to what I need to do to fix the issue.

Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply, try talking at your hosting provider to increase PHP memory limit to 128MB recommended

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

lovecetera
    Participant

Hello,

As mentioned above, I have already raise the php memory limit to 256MB.

I however figured out the issue. It turns out that my tables for BuddyPress has been corrupted. I tried to repair the tables but unfortunately, it didn’t fix the issue I was experiencing.

Once I have removed all the BuddyPress related tables and reinstalled the BuddyPress, I was able to access the admin panel with BP activated.

Thank you for the response.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Cannot access admin panel when buddy press 2.0 is activated with sweetdate 2.6’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?