This topic has 15 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     doorscomputers
    Participant

Hello, I want my avatar to put on the left bottom of the header just like the Facebook because its covering the profile background and also with the groups.I also want to hide all the info like membership level, activity, username etc(all)I tried css display:none those info’s but the header shrinks and become smaller. I want to achieve this on the profile and the groups profile.Thank you so much

doorscomputers
    Participant

Hello if this cant be done any suggestions on how to hide the avatar group and the contents on the header without resizing the background i just want to hide all the contents on the header but let the background stay at 400px thanks

Laura

Hello 🙂 can you share a link and login credentials so i can test some css? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

doorscomputers
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     doorscomputers
    Participant

Hello can you do it also on the profile page and group page?thank you so much

doorscomputers
    Participant

Hello mam Laura I sent already the site liasian8.com and the username and password

Laura

Hello, changed with

COPY CODE

@media screen and (min-width: 800px) {
    section.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div#item-header-avatar {
        margin-left: -40% !important;
        position: absolute !important;
        margin-top: 5% !important;
    }
    section.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div#item-header {
        height: 400px !important;
    }
    div#item-header-content a {
        margin-left: -50%;
    }
    section.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div#item-header-avatar {
        margin-left: -40% !important;
        position: absolute !important;
        margin-top: 15% !important;
    }
    .buddypress.bbp-user-page.single.singular section.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div#item-header-content {
        margin-top: 17%;
    }
    .single-item.groups div#item-meta {
        background-color: rgba(48, 69, 79, 0.43);
        padding: 20px;
        padding-left: 50px;
        padding-right: 400px;
    }
    .single-item.groups div#item-meta {
        margin-top: 15.2% !important;
        position: absolute;
        margin-left: 18%;
    }
    }

section.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div#item-header-content h4 {
        display: none !important;
    }
    section.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div#item-header-content .activity {
        display: none;
    }
    .buddypress.bbp-user-page.single.singular section.alternate-color.bp-full-width-profile div#latest-update {
    }
    .group-admins.col-sm-12 {
    }

Is that what you wanted?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

doorscomputers
    Participant

Wow… Thats really great.Youre a genius, thank you so much maam for the help. Yes that was what I was trying to achieve but cant.Thank you sooooooo much.
    Is it okay to ask another question here to you mam?
    I just want to go directly to checkout when the add to cart button is pressed in woocommerce. This is a community site but I used the woocommerce and paid membership pro to sell my membership levels and I want to go directly to checkout without going to the update cart because its just a membership not selling products.On my MEMBERSHIP LEVEL PAGE I have put a shortcode to display my membership packages there. Thank you again mam

Laura

Hello, you could just use paid memberships pro plugin, no need to use woocommerce to sell memberships, just use the levels page from paid memberships pro plugin to let users select their membership 🙂
    And it was a pleasure to help you with the look of profiles and groups 🙂

doorscomputers
    Participant

Hello I got a problem on the Safari browser. It looks okay on the chrome and mozilla on what you did on the header of the profiles and groups profiles.In safari the avatar is gone both the profile of the user and on the groups header.Also the description with the background goes up.I added an image.Thank you so much

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     doorscomputers
    Participant

Why is that if I put on the boxed layout it changes the feature that you made.Please check the image thanks

Attachments:
     doorscomputers
    Participant

And Can you make the the height bigger like the facebook.and remove the descriptions.just leave the links below without the blue background just make a border and a white background on those buttons like facebook.Ill use the boxed layout because it is stretching the images.thank you so much

doorscomputers
    Participant

Im so sorry if things are confusing.Just want to finalize what Im hoping to achieve.On the groups header I want to remove the meta or desciprion completely because if on the boxed layout it will cover the header so I want to hide it now.I want to use the boxed layout for buddypress profile and groups profile and letting the avatar be like on the facebook.Can you make the height bigger?And the links will become a button with white background.Thank you so much

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, we can help you with small modifications but this is beyond our support scope, i suggest to hire a developer to do this for you.

doorscomputers
    Participant

You were able to transfer the avatar before on the full width header.If you could help me transfer again the avatar like you did before for the boxed layout.disable all the other texts if that would require a lot.Just please transfer down the left part the avatar.On your code for the avatar is full width how do I change it to be used for the boxed layout.Thank you so much

Laura

Already answered in the other

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?