This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by Abe.

• Author
     zeerebel
    Participant

Is there BuddyPress plugin for me to installed that automatically hide certain field base on the 1st question.

For example I am creating a website for client and contractor.
    If I register as client I don’t want my profile to be visible at all but I still need to create an account to view the contractors on the site.

I know the user can chose to make the field visible or not. But I want to automatically do it for them.

Thanks,

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Try this plugin: http://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-user-account-type-lite/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

zeerebel
    Participant

Thanks. Is there a way to control what is visible and what isn’t.
    For example only the user signed up as contractor is visible on the whole website.

Clients are not visible at at.

Thanks,

zeerebel
    Participant

please check out http://www.highschooleurotrip.com/
    I only want the consumer provider to show up the site. Every other register type should not be visible.

Thanks,
    Mong

Abe
    Keymaster

I see what you mean but that can’t be achieved with default theme functionality and you have to create some custom code to achieve that. Hire a developer from sites like Envato Studio

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?