This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     rubencho66
    Participant

Hello. The problem I have is apparently the plugin buddypress activity plus, to upload a picture that is on the wall , when clicking on it a window opens and to close must be given double click, as if to close two windows on the other. This only happens when you log in with any user because when done without loggearse this does not happen .
    The link to the page is: http://www.tribyt.com/red and may login with username: guest and password : guest .
    Try entering and opening an image and try again without entering .

Clarified that only happens with Kleo template, since I have another site with platilla buddy and this does not happen.

Also disable all plugins except buddypress and activity plus.

Thank You.

sharmstr

login doesnt work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rubencho66
    Participant

If it works , I just try.
    Link : https://www.tribyt.com/red/wp-login.php

User : guest
    Password: guest

sharmstr

I’m confused. You should only be able to upload a image if you are logged in, so when you say only one window opens when you’re NOT logged in doesnt make sense.

I just uploaded an image and it didnt bring up two windows. Only one. Only had to click once to close it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

rubencho66
    Participant

Hello.

Attachment 2 Enduring images showing the picture to close it opens and you have to give up click the “X ” image does not close , then you have to click on another screen with the image.

Already tried it on other computers to rule out problems in mine , also in Iexplorer probe , Chrome and Firefox.

Thank You

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I understand now. Thank you for the example.

Try this http://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/disabling-lightbox-in-activity

rubencho66
    Participant

Hello my friend , completely solved with what you sent me . I appreciate your patience and help

sharmstr

No problem. Sorry I didnt understand your initial question. Glad you got it sorted out 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘Plugins questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?