This topic has 13 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     rainman566
    Participant

Hello,

after upgrading to BuddyPress 2.1, i’m not able to upload Avatars for Profile and Groups.
    Further i can’t create new Groups.

In both cases there are no error Messages.

Avatars are stored on the webserver in the right Folder, but does not appear in the profile or in the Group.
    If i try to create a Group at step 1 (enter Name and description) and click the create button, i always come back to step 1 and nothing happens.

Do you know about this issues?

Kind Regards
    Armin

Catalin

hello,

Please send me admin credentials to your website to be able to replicate your issue. Reply as private for security reasons.

thank you,
    catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rainman566
    Participant

hello,

and thank you for your Response. Sorry, but i am not able to do this at the Moment, because i downgrade to BuddyPress 2.0.3 yesterday, because my user wasn’t not happy. After downgrading everything is fine again.

I will try to set up a test Environment as soon as possible, and let you know the admin Access.

Thanks for now

Catalin

keepp me posted and i will be glad to help.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     massreport
    Participant

I am having the same issue. User avatar and group avatars are not showing. @catalin

Catalin

@massreport: please send me admin credentials to your website to take a look… reply as private for security reasons.

massreport
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Catalin

@massreport: I tested this issue on a fresh install of the theme and everything works fine… I see you have some errors in console… those can be caused by a plugin you installed… please disable all of them and enable one by one and see which gives you the conflict.

massreport
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@massreport those errors about Facebook avatars are not related to this topic about groups avatars. What error do you have and where?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

massreport
    Participant

Everyone who signed up on facebook does not have their facebook picture as their avatar after the latest theme install. That is what I believe happened. Before, I was able to see the facebook avatars of my users. @abe

massreport
    Participant

@catalin @abe Status? I’m seeing another issue. Default avatars are not showing up either.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     massreport
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

@massreport Facebook avatars should not affect your default avatars displayed in your attachment. You can disable this functionality and see how it goes from Sweetdate – Miscellaneous.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?