This topic has 9 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Radu.

• Author
     mikewolf1127
    Participant

1 – Can I remove the page title from the breadcrumbs area? And not have it in the body either?

2 – The breadcrumbs are not visible in the woo commerce shop. Is this a bug?

Radu

Hello,

To hide title, go to post backend , go to Theme General Settings -> Tab Title Section, then check HIDE TITLE ( see screenshot )

For the woocommerce, go to that certain product look for “Theme Product settings” -> Scroll down then make sure the Hide the title is unchecked.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mikewolf1127
    Participant

I do not see a ‘Tab Title’ section. In the Theme General Settings.

See screen snots.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mikewolf1127
    Participant

I want the option to hide the Page Title on a per page basis because. On my top level pages it’s a bit redundant with the menu and the breadcrumbs already telling you where you are.

mikewolf1127
    Participant

That being said, haven a switch to turn them all off as well is good. Because you can then include it in the design of the body of the page with any style or with an image.

Radu

Hello again,

Add this snipped to your kleo-child/functions.php

COPY CODE

function kleo_remove_title() {

remove_action('kleo_before_main_content', 'kleo_title_main_content');
    }

add_action('wp_head','kleo_remove_title', 20);

Then you need to go Theme Options -> Layout Settings -> Page Title location -> Select MAIN SECTION

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mikewolf1127
    Participant

Radu-

Hello,

To hide title, go to post backend , go to Theme General Settings -> Tab Title Section, then check HIDE TITLE ( see screenshot )

For the woocommerce, go to that certain product look for “Theme Product settings” -> Scroll down then make sure the Hide the title is unchecked.

Cheers

There is no Hide Title check box there. And you did’t include a screenshot.

Radu

Go to that product backend, scroll down,below content area.
    (see screenshot)

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mikewolf1127
    Participant

I was referring tI your solution to hide the title on a page. You said-

“To hide title, go to post backend , go to Theme General Settings -> Tab Title Section, then check HIDE TITLE ( see screenshot )”

There is no Hide Title check box there. And you did’t include a screenshot.

Radu

Please provide a link with that product page that not displays breadcrumbs.

Also provide admin credentials.

Cheers

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?