This topic has 18 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     Dietmar
    Participant

How can I get some space between the icons an the links?

See here what I mean:

<i class=”icon-volume-up-1″></i>SoundCollage
    <i class=”icon-plus-squared”></i>allgemeines Forum
    <i class=”icon-plus-squared”></i>Forum zur Beta-Phase

See also the attached screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Dietmar
    Participant

Also I’d like to change the font size of it

Dietmar
    Participant

As text file attached

Attachments:
     sharmstr

Put a space between them

COPY CODE

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

arrrg. see attached

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
     sharmstr

How are you putting those icons in the breadcrumb?

Dietmar
    Participant

Have you seen the attachment, an TXT File?

Dietmar
    Participant

Oh, I see.
    With this it doesn’t!

sharmstr

Yes. Thats why I edited it to include the space. How are you adding it to your site?

Dietmar
    Participant

Won’t work!

Dietmar
    Participant

Over your GUI, see attached

Attachments:
     Dietmar
    Participant

As I said, I did it via your GUI!
    Unbelieveble but true; I opened my old MS Frontpage copy&paste it, modified it in Frontpage, copy&paste it and it works! Next look at it over your GUI and its gone! But it works…

THX

Dietmar
    Participant

Before I made the changes in the Windows Editor, also copy&paste in the GUI!!!
    Maybe a Problem with UTF-8, maybe!

sharmstr

Not my gui. I dont work here. And instead of calling that breadcrumbs, call it main menu info. Its NOT the breadcrumb. And why the “!” after “Won’t work”? I’m offering you help. I get nothing from this. Try to be nice please.

Okay, so you do know that there are two places to set that info, right? One if for WordPress pages and one is for Buddypress pages. If you only changed it on the WordPress pages, you wont see it on the Buddypress pages. The two places are

wp admin -> theme options -> buddypress
    wp admin -> theme options -> header options

I tried the code I gave you and it does work. It adds a space.

I asked you how you were adding it so I could give you a way of doing it through css. If I would have taken your word for it and believed that it was a breadcrumb, my css would not have worked.

COPY CODE

.page-info i {
    padding-right: 5px;
    }

.page-info {
    font-size: 14px;
    }

Dietmar
    Participant

Excuse me, thought you were working for the KLEO- Team.
    My apologize!

Thanks for your help.

Abe
    Keymaster

thanks @sharmstr for the help
    so you figured it out @Dietmar?

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Dietmar
    Participant

Except the format of the “main menu info”, I’d like to change the font-size.

Dietmar
    Participant

For @sharmstr:

You asked me about the icons, these are integrated in KLEO “../Assets/Fontello/demo.html”

Cheers, Dietmar

Attachments:
     sharmstr

I’m aware of the icons. I just didnt know where you were adding them because you said breadcrumb.

To change the font size of the main info, use the code I gave you. Just change 14 to whatever you want.

Viewing 19 posts - 1 through 19 (of 19 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?