This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     cbdesign
    Participant

Where can I find different blog layouts and styles for actual blog page? The one I have jumps around a lot and I think I need something a little less (moving) and a little more clear – my site is for old people. Just an organized list of blog topics or organized section or something – where can I see other options? Thanks!

Laura
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, you can find it in Theme options > Blog 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

Got it! Thanks! 🙂

cbdesign
    Participant

Also how do I remove the Breadcrumb section on the Blog? It’s “hidden” on the page options but it’s still showing? Thanks!

Laura

Hello, did you resolve it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

cbdesign
    Participant

Hi I think so – I had to check Hide the title and Hide Information and Breadcrumb hidden – is that correct?

THanks!

Laura

Hello, glad you could fix it! 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?