This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Radu.

• Author
     i3ock
    Participant

Hey!

I tested my forums as a participant and realized that i cannot edit my posts?!
    This should be possible with this user role or not?
    I can only edit those as an admin or mod 🙁

i3ock
    Participant

and a second question 😀

– how can i increase the border of the header. i think ist 1px by default?

Radu

Hello,

Replies have a limit for editing by default is 5 minutes. You can increase or decrease that limit by navigating to Wp-Admin -> Settings -> Forums -> Disallow editing after …

If you want unlimited time for editing replies check : https://bbpress.org/forums/topic/unlimited-edit-time/

See attachment

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
    Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Radu

For that border, please provide a link your site, i will give you back a CSS fix for this.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     i3ock
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     i3ock
    Participant

got that edit issue to work 😀 thx a lot for the link!

got a new one 😳

i want to have the activity stream only visible for registered users, but when i set the page on private, also the logged in cant see it?! just a blank page 😕

Radu

Just take a look at the screenshot, it should be like this

Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     i3ock
    Participant

it was like this 😀 i put it from “public” to “private”, because only registered user should see it.

i3ock
    Participant

oh i dont use membershippro … is this the key?

Radu

Yes, try

i3ock
    Participant

when i insert [activity-stream] shortcode on a new site, instead of using ur template … it works! BUT 😀
    this update Status Input field is missing … there is only the new updates. how can i insert, this Inputbox on top of the stream?

Radu

Make sure you have correct settings for buddypress, go to WP-admin -> Settings -> Buddypress -> Take a look here, make sure the “Activity Streams” is checked ☑

I hope this will solve your problem.

Cheers

Radu

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?