This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Paulo Sica
    Participant

Hi, I’m not completely unexperienced in wordpress but both KLEO and Visual Composer are a new territory for me (I use Live Composer).

I followed all the installation steps and it’s all good, but all I have now is a copy of the theme demo and I need to make my own.

I’d like to know how to create and customize the front end pages, like:

user portfolio

user profile

new post

new product

category menu

search by keyword

etc

In the visual composer, all I see is content modules, image, text, gallery, etc…

Is there a video tutorial for this 2nd step?

thank you for your help

Paulo Sica

Laura

Hello, those pages are created dynamically by the plugins so you would need to edit the php file, i suggest to hire a developer that can do this for you, you can use visual composer but they need to be used as an echo inside the php template

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Paulo Sica
    Participant

How does the “my articles” session work?
    I followed all the steps for the installation, but I don’t see the item on the menu
    Where is the front end form to write blog posts?
    thanks

Laura

Hello, you need to install the plugin “Social Articles”

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Paulo Sica
    Participant

What about the “portfolio”? How does it work? Where is the front end form to create a portfolio item?

Laura

Hello, there is no frontend for portfolio as is only for admin user, but maybe using a front end post submission plugin you could add the custom post type portfolio so users can create them

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?