This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7Queen,

I want to reset the color for the background color inside the “layout style” by matching the color was already set. No luck and forgot which the right one to change from (or by the words). Can you tell me what the name is under?

Please advice,
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, sorry but i do not understand what do you mean…can you explain a little more?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

The original background was WHITE for each section on the home page, I changed to green before, but now I need to make it darker green. From the sweetdate > stying options, I forgot which name to click to make the change only for that section/area.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I hope is better this time?

Please advice,
    Thanks,
    Jimmy

love2playgames
    Participant

Here is the area i need to click to change the color, not sure what name. there are more name phase if you on the [ sweetdate > stying options ] see the above picture I attached, is the section i need to change.

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, i’m sorry but i’m not able to understand what do you need, do you want to change your background, where?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi laura,

Yes, I want to change the background color. Can you show me how? That area is circle in RED

Thanks
    jimmy

Laura

Hello jimmy, can you give me your website link and a screenshot of what background you want to change (prefer a screenshot of the frontend of your page)

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

This the homepage area I want to change.

Please advice,
    Jimmy

Attachments:
     Laura

Hello, check out your home page and edit the shortcode, it should be changing your section color

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi laura,

the sweetdate > homepage TAB , don’t have shortcode, how many homepages are there?
    Jimmy

Laura

Hello, the home page is at Pages > Home (or the name of the page you have as homepage)
    If you want to give me your login data so i can check it out 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Laura,

I was able to managed for replacing the background url (gif) and it changed that way. But no matter what, there is a setting somewhere in the styling options, I just forgot which one and neither by that square color images and those names is hard to understand. but would be nice if the update it show a thumbnails is easier than the phase tho.

Thanks for all your support.
    Jimmy

Laura

Hello Jimmy, you could try to test one by one in order to find it 🙂 it may be a bit confusing at first but you can be used to it and it will be easy

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?