This topic has 33 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     joninhas
    Participant

Hi,

i bought awcpc buddypress listing and are getting some problems of incompatibility. On profile listings is duplicating.
    Already contacted awcpc support :

“There’s no way we can possibly test with all themes—we test against a handful (default + some paid) as a baseline and we make sure that we follow WP standards closely. AWPCP will work with any well-written, WP 4.x compliant theme. Generally speaking, paid themes tend to be higher quality than free ones, so we don’t recommend those.

(This plugin was developed by WP Core developers to validate their own default themes and is highly respected in the theme community)”

Can anyone can check my problem?

Laura

Hello, can you share a screenshot of your problem? thanks 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

joninhas
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, sure 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

joninhas
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, i’m very surprised but this plugin is a mess, there are usually some issues with not tested plugins, but i never seen this before, what surprises me is that they told you they tested premium themes, but Buddypress is not a theme, and the error is happening on Buddypress plugin, there seems to be a bad hook or something.

Have you tried deactivating other plugins, checking custom codes on functions.php?

If you want, i can take a look at the plugin code, but i cannot promise nothing.

joninhas
    Participant
     Laura

Hello, is very weird that its compatible with default theme but not with Sweetdate, i never tested this plugin, but there are a lot of plugins, free ones, that does the same, have you tried them?
    Greetings 🙂

joninhas
    Participant
     Laura

I’m sorry 🙁 but this is custom development as is a third party plugin not supported by the theme, maybe you should hire a developer to do it for you

joninhas
    Participant

no this is a theme incompatibility ….
    but ok …

what you suggest to use and that is compatible with sweet date??

Laura

Hello, try https://wordpress.org/plugins/bepro-listings/

joninhas
    Participant

sorry but this is not a custom development but a theme incompatibility.

I’m a little disappointed with your answer. if sweet date want to be a reference dating (in Wp world) your posture can not be this one

joninhas
    Participant
     Andrei

Hi There,

Please give us access to your ftp and to your wp admin so we can investigate that plugin and see if it’s a problem from our theme or not.

Looking forward.

joninhas
    Participant
     joninhas
    Participant

Hi @andrei any news?

Andrei

Hi, I aim to do so over the weekend as this is a plugin for which we don’t have a full integration, but I’ll try to get back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

joninhas
    Participant

Thanks for attention @andrei

joninhas
    Participant

Hi @andrei,

any good news 🙂 ?

joninhas
    Participant

@andrei is there any answer form seventh queen team?

Andrei

BePro plugin seems to they have their own page template which probably works just on the default wp theme.
    For better styling of that plugin page template you should have programming skills or you’ll probably need a developer.

I’ll attach below a quick fix to their template page. You should replace the file found at:
    “wp-content/plugins/bepro-listings/templates/single-listing.php”

Take in mind that any plugin update will remove this fix.

I can also give a look at the AWCPC plugin, but I’ll need access to their buddypress extension in order to see what’s wrong with the template in their case.

Let me know how it went.
    Cheers

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     joninhas
    Participant
     Andrei

The AWCPC plugin is free, only it’s integration with buddypress comes as a paid module from what I saw.
    If you can provide me the paid plugin I can make some tests locally and see if I can find a quick fix for you.

Cheers

joninhas
    Participant
     Andrei
     joninhas
    Participant
     Andrei
     joninhas
    Participant
     joninhas
    Participant

Hi @andrei any news?

joninhas
    Participant

Hi have any news about this issue? Any prevision?

joninhas
    Participant

Hi @andrei have any news about this integration? Some simple fix was very welcome ..

joninhas
    Participant

Hi @andrei have any news

Andrei

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.
    In your child theme, please add the following piece of code exactly in this file ( create it if it doesn’t exist ):
    “wp-content/themes/sweetdate-child/members/single/plugins.php”

COPY CODE

<?php do_action( 'bp_before_member_plugin_template' ); ?>
    <?php if ( ! bp_is_current_component_core() ) : ?>
        <div class="item-list-tabs no-ajax" id="subnav">
            <ul>
                <?php bp_get_options_nav(); ?>
                <?php do_action( 'bp_member_plugin_options_nav' ); ?>
            </ul>
        </div><!-- .item-list-tabs -->
    <?php endif; ?>
    <h3><?php do_action( 'bp_template_title' ); ?></h3>
    <?php do_action( 'bp_template_content' ); ?>
    <?php do_action( 'bp_after_member_plugin_template' ); ?>

This should fix your problem with your plugin, but unfortunately it might rise another issues with third party buddypress plugins.

Let me know if it worked.
    Cheers

Viewing 34 posts - 1 through 34 (of 34 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?