This topic has 12 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

Hello,
    My name is Wilfried, i’m French my english is not very good.
    I’m starting to use KLEO. I would like make a Welcome Page likethe e-learning page.
    But i would like do it without the import of demo data.
    Are we obliged to use it to make a nice welcome page esaily ?
    Because when i import my Revolution Slider, in the Welcome Page. The Slider is not in FULL width. Is in Container. But i say container OFF in the option of row etc.
    Thanks you.

If you love Ableton check my blog :
    www.zikrea.com

sharmstr

Can I see a link to your site please?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

Hi
    Sorry but i worked in Local. I’m just buy my domain name and install wordpress and Kleo.
    But, i just would like know if we must import demo data and slider and after design the slider imported. Or if we can make directly a fullscreen welcome page like your demo without import demo data and revolution slider.
    Thanks you.

www.zikrea.com

sharmstr

You dont have to import the data.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

Ok thanks. Because i got some problem to “remake” a homepage demo.
    So i import the merry christmas homepage in the adate demo and the christmas Slider, and I modificate it, to put my design. You can see it on my web page : http://www.lejournal-des-dj-producteurs.com

I import a specific page ( merry christmas ) and the silder. After i change my Background image, i remove all the layers, and i put my own layers ( one image and 2 google fonts).

My first problem is

I see the first red background ( than i changed ) during 100ms and after i see my background import.

2nd problem.

My background is a grid. When i put my layers o revolution slider, is not exactly in the same place when you see the page on Web, than we see on the revolution slider ( not a lot, but is not exacty the same ). May be he have some padding margin in the demo ? If yes where can i change it please ?

3rd problem

When i import my background, is cut at right, left, up and down. ( is not exactly the same than i make with photoshop.)

Thank you. And all the Best.

www.zikrea.com

wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

Ooops : this is the good link : http://www.le-journal-des-dj-producteurs.com

www.zikrea.com

sharmstr

The link to your site doesnt work.

sharmstr

got it now. please dont put li around your links.

wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

When i try without import a demo data.
    http://www.le-journal-des-dj-producteurs.com/

When i import a demo data.
    http://www.le-journal-des-dj-producteurs.com/page-d-exemple/

But i would like become an expert with your theme.
    What I had forget please ?

www.zikrea.com

sharmstr

1 – The red comes from the appearance setting for the slider. You see it because it takes awhile to load your image. See attached.

2 – The elements positions are controlled by the Align, Position & Styling settings. See attached.

3 – Background position is controlled by background settings. See attached.

2 and 3 are retaliative to your slider dimensions and settings. See attached.

You should read the rev slider documentation: http://revolution.themepunch.com/documentation/

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

For the second link, you need to turn of inner container on the row settings. See attached.

Then scroll down to Theme General Settings to see how the page is set up.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     wilfriedMarseille
    Participant

So i try to make my own slider like the 2nd link :
    http://www.le-journal-des-dj-producteurs.com/page-d-exemple/

But it stay a withe margin at the top.
    I hide all i can in the part of theme general setting in the 3 section under the visual composer.

I would like to know if i have to make a new page-template.php,
    If i can do it directly in the back office
    Or if i have to read the revolution slider documention.

Thanks you for all :).

www.zikrea.com

sharmstr

Because you have a top padding set in row settings.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?