This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     carecities
    Participant

Hi, I’m using the Kleo template and I would like to know if there are shortcodes to get the count the number of Members, Groups and Topics. If so, what are those shortcodes? Or where can I find a comprehensive list of all available shortcodes for this template.

Thanks

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Right now you can add statistics related to Buddypress members using our shortcodes but not to bbPress.
    We will create something related to bbPress in next theme version that will probably come in May or if we develop them earlier we will give the changes to you here in the topic so you won’t have to wait for the update

These are the shortcodes that you can use for statistics:
    [kleo_total_members] -> will return total site members

[kleo_bp_member_stats field="" value="" online=false] -> create any custom statistic related to Buddypress members by their profile fields. Am example will be:

[kleo_bp_member_stats field="Sex" value="Male" online=false] -> will return the number or members that chosen Male in the Sex fields. Switching online=true will return only the online members

Most of the important shorcodes are integrated in the Visual composer so you can see all shortcode options when building an element. You can build it and then switch to Classic view and copy the shortcode if you want to use it in another place

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

carecities
    Participant

Does anyone have a shortcode for getting the total number of Groups? What about the total number of topics?

Abe
    Keymaster

We will add them in next version. Right now that is not possible.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

guy_fraser
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

The result of the shortcode should be a number so I don’t think the above will work

---

Abe
    Keymaster

In next version we will add bbPress statistics. Generate statistics related to total number of forums, topic, replies.

---

Gandam
    Participant

Hi,
    I am a very new user to Kleo, still busy finding my ground here. I have very similar interest to the above topic and wondering if you have included bbPress statistics in the latest version yet? If so, how do set it up or what is the short code?

Many thanks

sharmstr

Its in there. There’s a Kleo dropdown menu in the wordpress editor with a bunch of kleo shortcodes

COPY CODE

[kleo_bbpress_stats type=forums|replies|topics]

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

suchavoice
    Participant

Is it possible to use these count filter codes to create results that can be displayed by the member carousel?

sharmstr

@suchavoice. No.

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

bukopop
    Participant

Hi,

What is the short code for “number of posts and number of portfolios created?

Thanks,

sharmstr

[kleo_post_count type=post|page|portfolio]

bukopop
    Participant

Hi,

I did this..

<h2 style=”margin-bottom: 0; color: #fff !important;”>[kleo_animate_numbers animation="animate-when-almost-visible" timer="1500"]1[kleo_post_count type=post|page|portfolio][/kleo_animate_numbers]</h2>
    <p style=”color: #fff;”>Posts and Portfolios</p>

And zero came out. But if I type a manual number before [/kleo_animate_numbers] it shows the manual number I typed in? Am I suppose to manually put the number? It doesn’t count or update by itself?

sharmstr

You need to select either post, page OR portfolio. The | means or.

pandreas82
    Participant

Is there now shortcode for total groups?

Where can I find all this information about shortcodes?

Thank you.

Andreas

pandreas82
    Participant

Shortcode for total groups??

Thank you!

sharmstr

Kleo doesnt have one. Perhaps there’s a plugin that will give you that.

pandreas82
    Participant

Thank you for your answer..

So this “GROUPS OF INTERESTS” here http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/home-default/ is a simple static number? And not through a shortcode which estimates the number of groups dynamically?

sharmstr

That’s correct

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?