This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     love2playgames
    Participant

Hi 7queen,

This is just a clear understanding, why the member profile (buddypress tab) has both Album and Media, they both can upload photos, just that media can assign a extra tab where locate on the profile on the top (photo). Is there something I can’t figure out or misleading?

I end up disabled the media tab from the RTMDEDIA plugin, ya the tab is gone where the buddypress tab. But no where it can upload photo to have the tab on the top?

Please advice, Thanks

Laura

Hello, rtmedia is the plugin to upload photos, to be able to upload them you need to have it activated
    If you want to disable the tab just go to Sweetdate > BP profile tabs

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Thanks Laura,

I got it, I was confuse on the area

Thanks,

Laura

Its a pleasure to help 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?