This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 8 years by gamerPro87.

• Author
     gamerPro87
    Participant

I have done a clear new wordpress installation, then i upload first the sweetdate.zip then sweetdate-child.zip. So after i do this, i want to install the recommended plugins like bbpress, rtmedia buddypress etc. After i click on all “install Required Plugins” and activate all plugins, then i click on all plugins and then bulk actions… And this is the error what i become:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 41943040 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 5760 bytes) in /home/suissedate1987/public_html/wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/classes/tgm-plugin-activation.php on line 1106

I use now the wordpress 4.2 version…

gamerPro87
    Participant

UPDATE:

I have tested it on wordpress 4.1, the same problem. I have manually installed one by one the recommended plugins, the same error. Then i found the problem, so Buddypress, paid membership pro and bbpress works fine. BUT when i install rtMedia and Revolution Slider (woocommerce also, but i dont install it, because i dont need this plugin) i become this error everytime and wordpress is down after this error.

So, i have install again wordpress but without plugins and themes. Then i just install rtMedia and the same error. I see i think this is not a problem by your theme, but your theme recommend this plugin, it were nice, when you can test this.

gamerPro87
    Participant

Sorry for my UPDATES, but the Revolution Slider is no longer free. I have purchhased it on envato for 18$. Such as information, because i think, when other user buy your theme, they can not use the Revolution Slider.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘After Sweet Date Error!’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?