This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     afarahani
    Participant

Hi
    I want to have a row with 100% height background and transparent menu. I’d like to add a divider with icon that has a text in it right before the menu and a couple of pins with link on different parts of the page.

Can you let me know how I can achieve this with Kleo?

Thanks,
    Amir

sharmstr

You cant add a divider before the main menu.

You cant add links to pins. I suggest using icons instead.

You’ll need to place rows within a row. The out row is where you set your background image and your full height.

You’ll need inner rows for each link. Add an ID to them, then use that ID to setup the icon links.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     afarahani
    Participant

The main reason I want to use Pin is the pulsation effect it has and the Icon toll hasn’t. Is there any way to create pulsation animation with icons too?

Also I want to use 100% width background because the whole image can fit into the mobile device. I want some pins on the screen and I want to position to be a percentage of the height e.g. 30% from left and 50% from top. So again when it comes to mobile device the pins fall into the screen page and not outside.

Do you know a workaround for this?

-Amir

sharmstr

You can add “pulsate” to the extra class name field in the Kleo Icon settings.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?