This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Splendor.

• Author
     Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

I would be great if you added which file and the folder structure that are changed on every update. As I have some files on my child theme, I would like to keep on top with the changes so I don’t get strange errors.

All the best

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Sure we already added the file changes.

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Splendor
    Participant

Thank you Abe! I have to do modify some files it seems..

sharmstr

@splendor I use WinMerge. I just drop the latest kleo folder in there and the second to the last kleo folder in there. It will tell you what files changed. You can click on the file and it will bring up a side by side comparison of the two files and highlight the differences. Then I add those changes to whatever files I’ve copied over to my child theme (69 files and counting).

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Splendor
    Participant

ahhh..that simplifies thing a bit. Thank you @sharmstr, I’ll check this out right away.. By the way, do you know if sublime text have a similar function?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?