This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     Mistertoy
    Participant

Hello, i want to add another header menu below of principal menu.
    thank you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello Mistertoy, can you share with me your login details and also ftp details so i can check it out :)?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Mistertoy
    Participant

I dont understand
    I just want to add a new menu under the main menu, can help me with the code to add o how or how I can do?
    thankyou.

Laura

Hello, yes, in order to help you, i need to access to your site so i can test the code to see if this can be done, so i would need FTP login and pass and wp-admin login and pass, shared as a private reply 🙂
    You can find ftp in your hosting provider dashboard as “FTP Accounts” if you use cpanel

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Laurent
    Participant

Hello,

I want to do the same thing, could you tell us how to please ?

Thanks,

Laura

Hello, please open a new topic about this issue and send us the ftp and wp admin credentials 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?