This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by giorgos.

• Author
     bigrats
    Participant

hi,

i want to know how to add highlight “new” to the menu item ,just like your demo site.

thanks

sharmstr

Add this to the title

COPY CODE

<em>New</em>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

giorgos
    Participant

I also use this on the menu but the problem is its description while on mouse over. It is not stripping out the em tags. Doesn’t look good.

How can we fix this?
    Thanks

sharmstr

Hmmm. You’re right. Let me see if I can find that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Catalin

Try replacing line 231 in functions.php with

COPY CODE

$atts['title'] = ! empty( $item->attr_title ) ? $item->attr_title : ( ! empty( $item->title ) ? esc_attr(wp_strip_all_tags($item->title)) : '' );

That should strip tags from the title. Also another solution would be to put a value in the Title Attribute for that item

giorgos
    Participant

Yes. That did the trick. Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Menu highlight NEW label’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?