This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     jdtoppin
    Participant

Took the plunge and installed. Seemed to be some hiccups, but turned out to be caching issues. Dumped caches and everything seems fine after limited testing. Also updated VC to 4.0.5.

Abe
    Keymaster

Yes make sure to update Visual Composer to 4.0.5 since it resolves some editor problems with WP 3.9. There is a new page since Buddypress 2.0, in member profile – Settings – Profile which won’t appear unless you replace theme files with the one from attached archive
    We are releasing a quick update with this fix tomorrow.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     jdtoppin
    Participant

Perfect. I had noticed that after posting and wasn’t sure if it was meant to be that way. As my site is not quite live yet, I will just wait for the update.

Brilliant work on your part again with theme. 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

K-elements plugin version 1.4.1 has been released that fixes the Shortcodes icon problem in Post/Page content editor in WordPress 3.9

Releasing theme update 1.4.1 today also

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

live4familia
    Participant

I am having trouble with my theme when I updated to WordPress 3.9. I am unable to edit any pages. Do you have an update or fix?

Abe
    Keymaster

Update the theme and K-elements plugin to versions 1.4.1 and it should be compatible with WP 3.9

You haven’t specified the error you get or any other clues. Try setting WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php file to see any errors

---

live4familia
    Participant

I am unable to edit pages as an admin. When I go to edit the page it does not show any of my content and won’t let me add content. I have attached a screenshot for you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

That happens because of the Visual Composer plugin that has to be updated to work with WordPress 3.9. Re-download Kleo files and you will find the new version in the main package downloaded from Themeforest in Plugins folder, js_composer.zip
    You can just delete the plugin and upload the new one.

Also make sure to update the theme and K-elements plugin, details here: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/steps-to-update-kleo-theme/#post-12165

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?