This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Jonathan
    Participant

This is a minor problem, but frustrating. When I select the 2-column display for products on a shop page they display as 3 columns actually drawing from the css for the 3-column diplay. I can adjust this by adding custom css for the 2-column display, but then my images are stretched and pixelated even though I know that the images I have to display there are twice the size of the thumbnail. They shouldn’t be pixelated. Ideally, it would work automatically without my attempt to work around.

https://www.ibogainealliance.org/shop

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, please share a link to your website so we can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Jonathan
    Participant

I did. It’s right there in the original post.

https://www.ibogainealliance.org/shop

Jonathan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi @Jonathan , sorry for the late reply. Could you please give us access to your wp admin area so we can see exactly what are you doing over there ?

Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Jonathan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

Hi,

I just wanted to make some tests in the shop page, but unfortunately it seems that you also have another issues because I couldn’t save the page. When you hit update while editing a page you’ll get a blank screen.
    This might be generated by a plugin malfunction. Could you please disable you plugins one by one until you find the one that produces the issue.
    I couldn’t do this by myself without your approval so please let me know when the page update issue is resolved, so I can continue testing and see what’s wrong in that page.

Looking forward.
    Cheers

Jonathan
    Participant

Hi Andrei,

Thanks for pointing that out. I have identified the plugin that was causing the error and it is deactivated. You shouldn’t see the white page when updating anymore.

Andrei

Hi mate, indeed it seems to be an issue from our side, I’ll try to deal with it and get back to you with a fix as soon as possible.

Cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?